Charity Supporting Women's Socks - Homelessness
Each of Stand4socks is supporting a different cause, this is represented by the emblem on the ankle showing what you Stand4. Raising awareness while also having an impact ... from your socks. Picking socks out in the morning could be providing education,
clearing landmines to clean water and much more.
No longer just another pair of socks!
Stand4 researched this extensively working closely with the community we want to support. The socks need to be hard wearing, as they typically don't have the luxury of fresh socks each day. So we made them black to show less wear, thick cotton for warm and finally reinforced heel and toe for comfort.
- Thicker twisted cotton material for hard wearing
- High Quality Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced Heel and Toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex Audited)
- 80% Twisted Cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Comes in a lovely gift box