Charity Supporting Men's Socks - Safe Water
Each of Stand4socks is supporting a different cause, this is represented by the emblem on the ankle showing what you Stand4. Raising awareness while also having an impact ... from your socks. Picking socks out in the morning could be providing education,
clearing landmines to clean water and much more.
No longer just another pair of socks!
ONE PAIR = ONE YEARS SAFE WATER FOR SOMEONE IN AFRICA
This blue and pink striped sock helps support United Nations Global Goal 6, "Clean Water & Sanitation". By supporting Water.org . This pair helps provide 1 years safe water in developing counties.
- High Quality Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced Heel and Toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex Audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Comes in a lovely gift box